Average price for BBL, butt implants, and saline breast implants combined?

What is the average price for all of the above surgeries if they were to be performed at the same time?

Price for BBL and Breast Implants.......

My price for BBL is about $16K.  That includes liposuction of your abdomen, waist and flanks (love handle area) and fat grafting to the buttocks.  This typically takes about 6 hours to do it correctly!   I have NEVER had an unhappy patient!  I have NEVER had any patient lose all of their fat!   When this procedure is done correctly, the results are beautiful!!!!   Nothing compares!    Many docs will do this entire procedure in 2-3 hours. They suck your fat out under full suction pressure which kills your fat cells!  Then they inject it back in in lumps just to get it done quickly and move on to the next patient!    When done correctly, the fat survives and lives FOREVER!!!!   I have been performing this procedure for more than 19 years!   When done using my technique, there is nothing that compares!
Oh, yeah....   Adding breast Implant surgery usually adds about $5999.   But this is better to be done at another time!   Message me and I'll explain why!

Surgical fees vary from region to region and from plastic surgeon to plastic surgeon. But you can save by having both procedures performed at the same time. Also, you should check with different plastic surgery offices because many often run specials. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL and breast surgery

The fees for surgery will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different region of the country.  Best to be evaluated in person to determine what exactly would benefit you.

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon