Do I need to go to the dentist? Can you refer any good ones around Warren, MI?

Hello I would like to know if my tooth is bad and how to get help for it for cheap. My back tooth has recently broken and I pulled it out since this tooth has been giving me pain over the year. It doesn't hurt much anymore but the bottom half of the tooth is still stuck in my jaw. I want to know if I can take it out myself or do I need a dentist. And if there are any cheap dentist in Warren Mi.

Broken root remains

Absolutely you need to go to a dentist to have the remainder of your tooth/root removed.  There is likely infection in you jaw even if you are experiencing no symptoms.  This infection can spread and affect your overall health.

Steven Goldy, DDS

Beverly Hills Dentist