I am scheduled for a breast reduction. I work at Walmart as a unloader. I lift things that are about 10-60 pounds. Is that safe?

Breast reduction I am schedule for a breast reduction, I work at walmart as a unloader I lift things that are about 10-60pounds is that safe??? My job want let me return with no restrictions. How long will it take to get back to normal lifting

Thank you for your question.  For going back to that kind of job with no restrictions after a breast reduction you need anywhere between 6 weeks to 3 months, depending on how fast your healing goes.