I had a successful Liposuction done of my thigh area, decided to go for a 2nd surgery which had disappointing results. Advice?

Surgeon is doing a repair for no fee, of course I need to pay for facility and Anesthia-- I feel compelled to give the surgeon a gift for his kindness is this appropriate? If so, what appropriate?

Revision liposuction

Surgeons are happiest when their results are commensurate with their level of detail. It seems you have a good surgeon who is accountable for his results. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Gift

A gift would be a kind gesture and, I sure, greatly appreciated. You might ask his staff what he/she would prefer. Good luck with your upcoming procedure.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon