57 days post-op brachioplasty, getting larger by the day (Photo)

I had bilateral brachioplasty 57 days ago and they seem to getting bigger and bigger each day? There is a difference, but seems to be going right back to where I started. Clothes are fitting tighter and there's just an overall noticable difference. I did NOT have lipo with this. Will I need a revision?

Arm Lift/ Brachioplasty/Skin Tightening/ Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Postop Brachioplasty

There are a number of things that could be happening, but it would need an in-person physical examination to be sure.  The most concerning would be a seroma (fluid collection).  If a seroma is not treated, it could stretch the skin back out or even get infected.  Have your surgeon examine at your arms to check for this.