I Am Wanting to Try the Endymed Treatments to Lift the Jowl?

I already have filler in my jawline, will this effect this effect the overall result of endymed?

Best Treatment to Lift Jowls

Tightening and Lifting are two very different concepts.  Endymed tightens the skin.  If you have a crêpey visual appearance, or enlarged pore size, or wrinkles and cross hatching -  you may be an excellent candidate for Endymed as it contracts and tightens the skin.

If you are looking for a jowl lift - the only FDA technology that is proven to "lift" is Ultherapy.

Best Treatment to Lift Jowls

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}