I Want a Thin Upper Lip. What Are My Options?

i'm 18 years old. my upper lip is very big. i really sad about it. can i have any surgery for make my upper lip thin?

Thin Lips?

Thank you for your question!  I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation to discuss your concerns and goals with him!  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Lip Thinning

There are several options for lip thinning. My first suggestion would be to schedule an in person consultation with a surgeon in your area. Options could include liposuction, excision, and VY advancement. However, it is always best to talk to an actual surgeon to go over options.
Best of luck to you!

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can upper lip be made thinner?

A lip reduction is a very reliable procedure to reduce the size of either the upper or lower lip. Working with your surgeon, you can decide how much reduction you wish and how to best shape the lips. The scar is typically unseen and most patients are very happy with the results. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell