Want a More Rugged and Chisled Look? (photo)

Im 19 and want to achieve a more chisled cheekbone and jaw line look that models have. I also want my face to be more symetrical. What treatments can help this?. I want it to look as natural as possible and with few side effects.

Doctor Answers 1

Changing facial features

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Very difficult to answer this question.  If you are really interested in changing some of your facial features I would recommend a temporary soft tissue filler such as Juvederm.  If you do not like the result it will go away in less than a year.  

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.