Why do I feel so strange after having my wisom teeth removed?

I just had my wisdom teeth out at 7 this morning and I was just standing in the kitchen and I just got really dizzy and bad ringing in my ears and I tried walking to the living room and I couldn't see of hear anything and I lost control or my body and fell over and when I sat up I was really shaky and I couldn't control any of my emotions and I've been having really bad migranes lately

Wisdom Teeth Extraction and Migranes

I am not sure that this has much to do with your migraines. Sounds to me like you need to go to your internal medicine doctor and have them check out your blood pressure. There are too many symptoms that do no pertain to must migraines. Just a thought! I am so sorry you are experiencing these symptoms because they must be very scary for you!