Best Procedure for Lower Body Fat

I have had two girls and I'm only 21. I really need to get ride of the stretch and the belly flap. I wanna have my inner thigh fat gone and hip fat and my butt fat as well. I've been looking Into a lower body lift but don't know if I'd be a candidate for it. I wanna also know if their is a reasonable priced doctor in Chicago who could help me get my before body back.

Doctor Answers 4

Procedure for waist contouring

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You asked about a lower body lift.  Most plastic surgeons refer to a body lift as a circumferential body lift = belt lipectomy.  This procedure is essentially 3 procedures in one: extended tummy tuck + waist/lateral thigh lift + buttock lift (with the option of buttock augmentation).  However, based on your photos, you may not need a lower body lift.  Perhaps a tummy tuck with liposuctioning of your waists and posterior flanks could achieve your goals.  A physical exam would be needed to make any recommendations.  Please visit with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Price shopping is bad strategy in Plastic Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You need a tummy tuck with liposuction of flanks and thighs.  Don't shop for price. Find a reputable plastic surgeon and pay his price.  Price shopping in Plastic Surgery is bad strategy.  Mistakes in plastic surgery are seldom fixable and often last for ever.  Treat your body well since you can not get another one.

Good Luck

Vasdev Rai, MD
Dallas Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

Lower body lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It looks from the photos that a tummy tuck or even an extended tummy tuck (tummy tuck that extends into the back to help with the "muffin top") would help you reach your goals.  I always ask my patients to lose as much weight as possible prior to the procedure - that way, they will get the best results possible.  Unfortunately, I don't have any recommendations for surgeons in your area but you can look on the ASPS website for a board certified plastic Surgeon.

You might also like...

Looks like a tummy tuck will do

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I am sure y ou could  use to lose a few pounds; however, a tummy tuck and some lipo of your love handles and perhaps inner thighs could be done. It will flatten your belly and get rid of the extra skin and stretch marks between your belly button and pubis.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.