I Wanna Know That Dental Tooth Colored Fillings Are Only Available for Minor Chipped/cracked Tooth?

Doctor Answers 1

I Wanna Know...

This is the 2nd question you asked. Why don't you submit photos of your exact situation, and then perhaps someone can answer your problem. Also, the correct spelling is: "I Want to Know..."

New York Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.