Keep getting fillers to fix drawn In and hollow cheeks but after 2 weeks the problem comes back even worse? (Photo)

After getting liquid facelift 2 weeks ago and many fillers every couple months my cheeks go back to being drawn in and sunken, not a good look after spending so much money and every time it looks worse! Please any advice will be greatly appreciated, at my wits end. Is it my skin or the surgeon (tho In Harley street) or is there any treatment that will last more than 2 weeks!!!!

Liquid facelift

Hi there, where was the filler injected? If you can post before and after pictures I can provide a more accurate answer but from the one picture you posted it looks to me like the filler was injected into the mid-cheek, and instead a better product for you would be Sculptra, which builds collagen over time and is great for people with very thin faces. I usually inject it in the upper cheek and temple area to pull the whole face up and create more volume.

Columbus Physician