Had BBL in Turkey 5 weeks this Monday. Left buttock is entirely rock hard, painful and red hot.

It will be 5 weeks this Monday I had bbl. One side is soft. My left buttock is entirely rock hard Left buttock Like stone, red burning hot, and extremely painful. Prescribed antibiotics by surgeon 2 weeks ago. Still the same. I am in UK. Had procedure in Turkey. My surgeon thinks it's fat necrosis. Please advise.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.  If you are unable to see your surgeon or schedule a Skype phone call, I would advise you to ask him/her to refer you to someone locally to best manage your post operative care.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon