Can a retainer close this gap for me? (photos)

I have a really small gap on my bottom teeth. How can I make it go away?

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Closing a gap like that is a very simple procedure these days.  I would suggest you talk to an orthodontist about your options.  I'm sure they will be able to help you.  Good luck!

Seattle Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.