What are the best tummy/skin options for when you're not done having children? (photos)

I'm a Model looking to improve the appearance of the stomach after child #1. After using diet and exercise to get back into pre-pregnancy shape (size 2), looking to see what options remain (Surgical or otherwise). What do celebs and models do? (ie. Victoria's secret models who walk the runway between kids) Planning to have one more child in the next 2-3 years so I know that a tummy tuck is not an option (So I've been told) hoping to get some unbiased advice.

Your expectations will determine what is best...

and you can try those non-invasive techniques but I would ask what kind of warranty they have before plunking down a lot of money for it.  This is for those frequent outcomes where there is a minimal benefit.  Will the provider provide additional complimentary treatments or credit you some of what you paid towards another procedure?  If the doctor knows the technology will work, a warranty should easily be provided.  If not, it would make me wonder if what they have really does work since they cannot back it up.  But if you don't want surgery, your options and outcomes will be limited.

What are the best tummy/skin options for when you're not done having children?

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on your photos, you do have a very athletic, muscular body. For the skin looseness, I would not do a tummy tuck at this time if you are still thinking of having more children. I would recommend looking into Thermitight radiofrequency treatment to tighten the skin in the periumbilical area for you. This is a one time minimally invasive non-painful treatment. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck. 

Thank you for the photos and you appear to have minimal skin excess but some periumbilcal laxity probably amenable to the new InModeRF machine which is minimaly invasive and does not leave a scar.  After further pregnancies you would undoubtedly benefit from a formal abdominoplasty.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Hello Leogirl93. Thank your for posting your photos. If you desire a tighter, flatter abdomen, then a tummy tuck could be appropriate to help achieve your goals. A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin, and in some cases, can restore weakened or separated muscles. Based on your photos provided, you could do a skin only mini-tummy tuck. This would get rid of the minimal loose skin and some stretch marks you have. With skin only tummy tucks the recovery is shorter. Next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss options and goals.