9 months post-op BA - Riding high? What can be done and chances of success? (photos)

375 mod plus. I'm 115 5' 4" ... riding high ?? they said I didn't need my band anymore months ago naturally my breasts always sat lower and I just want less up top more in the lower maybe positioned lower... armpit and lollipop incisions ... how do I approach at this stage in recovery? Is it typical and standard practice to revise by lowering in this case? I'm falling out the top of clothing. Also they make noises rubbing my arms often. Is that normal? Thanks in advance!

Breast Implants Riding High

Perhaps there is a logical explanation...like you have had two previous surgeries...because it makes no sense to have the "Lollipop" incision to tighten lower pole skin and not to have had the implants placed through that same incision. Unless the augmentation was done at a different time through the axilla and the "lollipop" lift was done at another time, it is perplexing why you have both scars. In regard to the poor shape; If your implants feel hard than the "riding high" is at least in part due to capsular contracture and the implants will always move in the path of least resistance [upward] when the surrounding scar contracts. There is an obvious need to lower the pocket in any case and a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery can readily make the proper diagnosis and plan your best treatment.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Implant riding to high

It is best for you discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

He knows your pre op anatomy and what he can do to

address your concerns. I will suggest to wait at least

a year prior any surgical intervention. Best wishes.

Fernando Colon, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon