How long does mole removal take to heal?

I have 5 moles on my cheeks that are not necessarily large, but protrude. I have been self conscious since I was young. I was wondering how long it takes to heal? Not necessarily the time for a full heal, but until it may be okay to walk around with bandages off.

Healing After Facial Mole Removal From Cheek

Hello jordanpaulbrown~ The best method for mole removal depends on the size, shape, and location of the mole. Some options include shave excision, complete surgical excision, or laser treatment. The recovery is different depending on the type of treatment. Usually a bandage is not really necessary, but you should avoid sun exposure to the area. You may have some swelling and sutures that need to be removed within the first week. Please include a photograph or see a physician for more personal recommendations. Best wishes,
Amy Hsu

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

I suggest a formal consultation to evaluate what type of moles you have and the best treatments for them.  Best, Dr. Emer.