6 months postop. I noticed this dent around my nipple where my incision was when I flex. what can I do to correct this? (Photo)

I am so disappointed this happened.will this go away on its own if I keep massaging?

Visit your PS

Thank
you for the question. It would be
difficult to fully assess your situation without an in-person examination. Visit a board-certified plastic surgeon and
have a full evaluation. Best of luck.
Dr. Michael Omidi. An
in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess
your needs and provide true medical advice.

See your surgeon

This is sadly not the kind of thing that can be diagnosed online. You need to schedule an appointment to see your surgeon so that he or she can assess the situation in person. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Dent

Unfortunately you will need to have this examined in person by your Plastic Surgeon in order to have an accurate assessment and discuss options for correcting it.

All the best

Deformities when flexing muscles

suggest scar tissue tethering the overlying scar to your muscle.  You will need to see your surgeon for options for addressing this as there are many, and with varying costs and risks. 

Curtis Wong, MD

Dent

Thank you for the question and you may have an animation deformity if the implants were placed Submuscular so see your surgeon

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD