breast augmentation mini facelift : Tooth infection root canal (photo)

finishing up anabiotic went septic ended up in ER how long do I need to wait for breast augmentation mini facelift my nurse daughters say I can't do this now right away was scheduled for September 1

Surgery Post Infection

Thank you for your question. Yes, having had a recent infection is a big concern regarding breast Implants in particular. I recommend that you discuss your situation with your chosen Plastic Surgeon. They will let you know what they feel is a safe timeline for planning and talk about next steps with you.
All the best

Your daughter is correct. Your infection must be completely cleared before rescheduling surgery, especially the breast augmentation. I would suggest asking your surgeon what he/she prefers. Some would ask you to wait at least 3 months.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Berast Augmentation mini facelift: Tooth infection root canal.

Thank you for your question. Of course it is best to have the infection completely eradicated before perusing an elective surgery. Speak with your surgeon about obtaining some blood work to ensure the infection is gone - then go ahead with the surgery!Best, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Aesthetics after infected tooth

Hello debbiebunch. It is not nice to have a serious infection before any aesthetic operation. Your doctor should decide for your operation schedule. If you begin to feel OK 5 or 6 days before the operation and your blood tests return to normal then the operation can be done on September 1. Good luck

Ege Ozgentas, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon