Should I get new breasts? If so, can I get a D augmentation? (Photo)

I'm 5" 6 135 lbs 35 1 child 34 d per victoria secret ,question is should I get new breast if so can I get a d augmentation

Find the right surgeon to see if you should get breast augmentation

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation 

BA or not ?

It depends what your goals are .

I recommend that you meet with a fully qualified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your goals and options. They will measure you and make recommendations for your procedure. 

Breast Augmentation

I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your goals and options. They will measure you and make recommendations for your procedure. My patients find it helpful to try on implant sizers with a form-fitting T-Shirt in the office in order to get an idea of how they will look.

All the best

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question . If you would like to have larger Breasts  than Breast augmentation is certainly a good option .By your photos and measurements achieving a D cup seems plausible .  It is important for you to seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon . A lot of plastic surgeons use sizers to help you with your decision for possible cup size. .  However ,  there is no guarantee that you will be a particular cup size after surgery because all bras fit differently . I would not focus on bra size as much as what you would like to look like in your clothes . Speak with your plastic surgeon who will be able to help you .

Joanne Lopes, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Only you can say whether implants are appropriate for you

The best way to determine the size that fits your personal perception of the perfect breast is to try on sizers. This way you can see how they fit on you, how they add to your current volume, and whether they fit your frame. Although the surgeon can guide you, only you will be able to tell what is the right size. Try on sizers.   HP implants, which are a more modern shape than moderate profile implants, fit most women better. They have a more appropriate base diameter for the average women's chest.  Mentor HP profile saline implants have base diameters that range from 8.8 cm (very narrow) to 13.8 cm (moderately wide).  The majority of women in my practice have base diameters in the 11 to 13 cm range.  The HP implants fit them well.  The moderate implants have much wider base diameters for the same volume (often in the 14 to 15.6 cm range).  These implants are too wide for most women that I treat.  So when the base diameter is measured and correlated with the diameter of the implant, it is most often necessary to use HP implants to achieve the volume the patient is requesting.  At the volume selected, my patient's base diameters are too small for moderate profile implants. Measuring a diameter and then telling the patient what volume they can have (in high, moderate or moderate plus implants) in my mind is backwards.  The patients should be allowed to choose the volume.  Then the surgeon carefully considers the base diameter, projection, profile, manufacturer, and fill material that will achieve the patients goals of size as well as qualitative look (natural, intermediate, or bold upper pole fullness or projection), all the while taking into consideration the patient's anatomic features that will affect the outcome. HP implants can be made to look very natural or very augmented, depending on where in the range the implants are filled to achieve a particular volume. At the low end of the fill range, HP implants do not have the upper pole fullness that most people associate with the fake look. On the other hand, a fake over-augmented look can be created with a moderate profile implant if it is overfilled (a common practice for surgeons that commonly use moderate profile implants). In addition, too wide an implant will put the volume past the anterior axillary fold, which in my opinion, looks more fake than upper pole fullness.  So there are many factors that need to be considered.  The experience of the surgeon and the degree to which they explain the options to you is of utmost importance.  Obviously all of my patients look at photographs and we evaluate the look they are desiring in great detail.  For me, high profile implants are the first choice. I rarely find an indication to use moderate or moderate plus implants. This does not make me a better surgeon, or a worse surgeon.  Look at the outcomes and judge for yourself.   The outcomes should stand on their own. The subtlety in the final outcome is not achieved by which profile implant is used, it is determined by the skill in the creation of the pocket, the choice of volume, and where in the range the implant is filled. Don't let the doctor tell you what would look good on you.  They cannot tell what you perceive to be the best size.

Breast Augmentation

Tammie,    While physical exam is optimal, your photo demonstrates that you should be able to achieve your goal with breast augmentation. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon, Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

New breasts

only you know for sure whether you should get new breasts. Victoria's Secret measurements are almost always inaccurate. You and your BCPS can discuss your goals and determine the biggest and safest size for you. Good luck and be well

Breast augmentation

If you want larger breasts then an augmentation would be necessary. Best to be evaluated in person. All the best.

D cup breasts augmentation

Dear Tammie,    Thanks for submitting your picture. From observing your picture, you appear to be asymmetrical B cup size with level 2 ptosis. Your left breast is somewhat smaller and droopier. Since you would like to be 34 D cup size, you will need  300 cc implant on the right side and 350 cc implants on the left side. It is very important that you have a mini lift  (donut, Benneli) with the breasts augmentation , which will give you a beautiful perky and youthful breasts and will correct the nipple asymmetry. Without the mini lift, your surgeon will have to lower your crease significantly in order to create the perky look. That will position your breasts low on the chest, which is not youthful.  Additionally, the crease, many times, is stiff and does not stretch (unpredictable) which creates the dreaded double bubble deformity.   Not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do your due diligence carefully and choose your surgeons wisely.    Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                      Best of luck,                                          Dr Widder

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD