Are there any Cosmetic Surgeons in NC that accept United Medical Credit financing? I'm interested in having a BBL done (Photo)

What are your beginning price ranges?

Are there any Cosmetic Surgeons in NC that accept United Medical Credit financing? I'm interested in having a BBL done

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... United medical credit is used by many surgeons all around the world, Here at the Dominican Republic too! Good luck finding your surgeon doll!

Pricing varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.