Are there any Cosmetic Surgeons in NC that accept United Medical Credit financing? I'm interested in having a BBL done (Photo)

What are your beginning price ranges?

#BBL #Brazilianbuttlift #plasticsurgery

Hello cheronica, We strongly encourage you to seek the advice of a plastic surgeon with these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle.  At our office here at CARE, we're very pleased to offer multiple financing options including CARE Credit and Alphaeon Credit. Plasticsurgery.org is also an excellent resource to view average pricing by geographic locale. I hope this information is helpful and I wish you all the best in your plastic surgery journey. Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. Kind regards, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS     CARE Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Are there any Cosmetic Surgeons in NC that accept United Medical Credit financing? I'm interested in having a BBL done

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... United medical credit is used by many surgeons all around the world, Here at the Dominican Republic too! Good luck finding your surgeon doll!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Pricing varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD