Am I candidate of a non surgical nose job? (photo)

I'm left with a wide bridge and crooked nose after my revision Rhino, I'm too scared to get another invasive procedure done. Can a non surgical nose job help make my nose slimmer and more straight? Is it a permanent procedure or can it be dissolved if I don't like the results? Thank you

Am I a candidate for a nonsurgical nose job?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Though careful hyaluronic acid filler placement may leave you with the appearance of a straighter nose, it will add volume and size to the more indented side.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to disscuss your best options.

Placement of fillers in the nose will only make it wider, larger, and  Taller, not slimmer. Fillers are only temporary. Some fillers can be dissolved. Filler placement in the nose is not FDA approved, and can have significant complications such as skin Necrosis. To make the nose smaller and straighter requires a Surgical revision rhinoplasty. For more information  and many examples of straightening and narrowing a wide/ crooked nose with surgery, please see the link and the video below