Will waiting a full year to get a bbl rather than seven months after giving birth give me better results?

I gave birth in November, but I chose to breast feed until 3 and a half months. I'm having my breast done at the end of September, because I would have waited 6 months. I wanted to do the bbl 3 months before my breast augmentation but my sister told me if I wait a full year vs 7months after giving birth I will enjoy my results muchmore. Is 7months after birth to soon for a Brazilian butt lift, if I'm down to pre pregnancy weight? Will my results be better if I get the surgery in1 yr ? Thank you

Waiting for BBl

whereas waiting after pregnancy for your breasts to settle makes sense, waiting before a BBL is not necessary. The fat harvested is easier to manage when you're heavier, not thinner. find a board certified plastic surgeon, who's done a ton of BBLs, and has privileges to do it at a local hospital and you'll be in good hands. all surgeries carry risks, so choose your surgeon wisely and don't worry too much about the time elapsed. good luck, and enjoy your new shape.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

BBL and waiting after pregnancy

I think 6 months is ok as long as you have gotten down to your goal weight, and you are no longer breast feeding. Best to be seen in person.

The truth is it probably does not matter.  If you are to prepregnancy weight, the results should be the same.