Can I lose more weight, converting from band to gastric sleeve? (Photo)

9 years ago I was banded at 152kg i list 60kg getting down to 92kg, lately my band feels like it's playing up, my weight is up to 105kg, I go from being able to eat a fair bit to getting minimal and vomiting. I'm hungry a lot and have been getting weird night reflux,more . I had a barium swallow and showed no slip. After discussion with my surgeon I am to get my band removed in two weeks and sleeve down in December. My nurse said I mist probably won't loose any more than the 13kg I put on?

Lap Band revision to Gastric Sleeve

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

In my opinion if your Band is  working good and not slipped according to your barium swallow,  you can have both surgeries done at the same time, I am pretty positive that you can loose more then 13 kg. by just changing your eating habits. No more acid reflux or hunger and a good follow up with the nutritionist.

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon