Had implants March 2015 got CC in the right one and got revision three months ago now I'm uneven? (Photos)

The right has always been a bit smaller but my doctor said it was from CC that formed he went in and put the gortex pocket with same implant in three months ago now they are uneven like he lowered the right that was revised he is saying he doesn't see a difference please need some opinions I posted this two weeks after revision and never got and feed back

Breast asymmetry after revisionary breast surgery…

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary breast surgery. The asymmetry that you refer to is clearly visible in the photographs. Given that you are only three months of the revisionary breast surgery I would suggest ongoing time/patience; evaluate the outcome of this several months from now. If, in the longer term, the asymmetry remains a concern, further revisionary breast surgery ( likely involving capsulorraphy) may be indicated to improve the breast implants' position on your chest wall and overall breast symmetry. Best wishes.

Breast asymmetry

Thank you for your question and I'm sorry to hear about your ongoing issues. The asymmetry that you mention is clearly visible in the photograph. However revision surgery can often take up to six months to fully appreciate the outcome. Though it is possible that you may need a capsulorrhaphy or additional tightening of the right breast, I would encourage you to be patient and continue to discuss this with your plastic surgeon. Thank you and best of luck.

Paul B. Mills, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon