Is there a surgery to make my back look more feminine skinny and curvy ? (photos)

I'm skinny but my back makes me look like I have a big belly and small butt when I dont.I've tried working out, massages, waist trainers...Nothing works, having a FLAT back runs in the family.EVERYONE I know has that feminine skinny curve in their back!!Everyone!!!!You can kind of see the"lump"in my back where the curve should be.icant tell if its fat or some kind of muscle or what, it feels kind of hard.ihave a nice body but my back COMPLETELY takes away from it and makes me look unproportioned

Back and buttock surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. You definitely need an in person consultation, but judging from the photo you provided you may be a candidate for liposuction and fat grafting to the buttocks. This should give you the curvy attractive look you are after. Good luck!

Is there a surgery to make my back look more feminine skinny and curvy ?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you could benefit from selective liposuction to help accentuate contour.  I have done this in patients of your body type.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Is there a surgery to make my back look more feminine skinny and curvy ? Yes, butt implants!

Hello moongaga - Thanks for your question.  From what I can tell, you look great!  Most women would love to look like you. You have fixed curvature at your sacro-iliac region of the spine.  If you had extra fat, you could perform liposuction and a Brazilian butt lift to shape the region with a better curve, but you do not. You could work with a trainer to train your gluteal muscles to bulk them up and make them project more, but you are always limited by your anatomy and genetics.  The one surgery that would help would be the placement of silicone butt implants.  I have included a link to a before and after picture of a patient of mine who started off with relative flatness and got a great transition after implant placement. I hope this helps. Good luck, Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Back more feminine?

You look amazing.  I am not sure what you are referring to.  Sometimes patients self assessment can be different from what others notice and this might a case of that.  Your back and buttock transition point looks amazing and feminine already as far as I can see.  I would not recommend any thing else other than a healthy diet and maintain a good exercise regimen.  Hope this helps. Good luck.Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Skinny back

Hi there and thanks for posting,
With respect I don't agree with your assessment. You do not have a flat back at all, you have a normal lumbar lordosis (curve), and it certainly is not making your belly look small.
You have a body shape that is very feminine and would be the envy of many women.
My strong suggestion to you is not to search for a surgical solution, there is none essentially as there is no problem to fix. Any surgery is likely to cause more bad than good.
I hope that is helpful