Visual result of my septoplasty/rhinoplasty is shameful. What is the least invasive revision option to correct the tip? (photos)

I had a septoplasty/rhinoplasty performed 18 months ago to fix a deviated septum and bifid tip. My nose was not broken and nostrils were not surgically altered. While I can breathe again, the visual result is shameful: a crooked hanging columella, a big dent, uneven nostrils. I'm ready to get a revision, but don't want to go through cartilage grafts, getting my nose broken, etc. My first revision consult insisted on reinventing the wheel. Is tip plasty or other less invasive surgery an option?

You are going to have to change your thinking....

I'm not sure what you are resistent to but revision rhinoplasty must be done in the most thorough, meticulous and anatomically complete way to achieve the best result possible....there is a well known saying in complex reconstructive surgery that in order to fix a problem, the defect must be 'recreated' in order to start from scratch.... this almost always requires an open approach and structural the hands of a rhinoplasty expert, this does not necessarily mean that the surgery will be extraordinarily more complicated.

you will need to gain the confidence that your surgeon has the skills and aesthetic judgment to accomplish what you feel you want/ your homework and be sure that your revision rhinoplasty surgeon has:

1. many years of rhinoplasty practice experience 2. judgment and techniques that have evolved over time 3. a practice focused on rhinoplasty  4. a willingness to do difficult, secondary and reconstructive cases 5. an interest in teaching others how to evaluate and do rhinoplasty properly 6. a willingness to share rhinoplasty resume, photos and patient experiences with prospective patients