Mastectomy for gender reasons

Hello, I am currently 26 and have known for quite some time that I am gender fluid. I don't know if you've ever worn a binder, but they are often very painful, restrictive and can often leave bruises. But they are a necessary part of the process of turning into a man on certain days. Plus high quality binders are often times very expensive. I'm currently a DDD and have been thinking of having a mastectomy for the past three years. Do you think a PS will do this? Thank you.

FTM top surgery

Be sure to visit a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in top surgery. If you do this it will ensure that you receive quality care for this procedure.  In many cases your insurance might even cover the procedure.