Breast Reduction for a 20 year old. From a 32DD/DDD to a 32B/C?

I am 20 years old, 5'2", 125lbs, my breasts are heavy and dense. My back aches every day along with my neck and shoulders. I don't feel supported enough with a regular bra and wear 2 sports bras over a regular bra just to help take the weight off my back. I also have had scoliosis since I started developing at a young age. My breast aren't as perky as other girls my age and it is impossible for me to feel comfortable on my own body. Would you consider me a good candidate for breast reduction?

The Bellesoma Method

Thank you for your question, 

The Horndeski Method/The Bellesoma Method is a current technique to lift and/or reduce breasts without using implants or the ugly vertical scars.  The incisions are hidden around the areola and in the inframammary crease. The vertical incision has been completely eliminated. The areola incision heals almost invisibly due to the fact that there is hardly any tension on the closure. With this particular technique, ducts are preserved along with nerve supply maintaining nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Because the breast is reshaped internally and is secured to your chest muscles, upper pole fullness is possible without an implant. Usually patients do not go down in size very much with this technique.  Attached is a patient who underwent The Horndeski Method/The Bellesoma Method. Please note that her tissue was used to create upper pole fullness and cleavage without any foreign materials (mesh, implants, etc).  It is a proprietary technique that only surgeons that have been trained by me can perform. I hope this helps. 

Best wishes and kind regards, 

Dr. Gary Horndeski

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

Dear Katy1021,

based on your description and symptoms, you would probably be a good candidate for a breast reduction. I would recommend you to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Daniel Barrett, MD, MHA, MS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Member, Am. Society of Plastic Surgery

Daniel Barrett, MD

Am I a candidate for a breast reduction?

From the symptoms you describe it seems that you would be a good candidate for a breast reduction. A breast reduction not only decreases the size of the breasts, but also provides a lift.

Frank Agullo, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon