24 year old male, last six months I've had severe hair loss, please suggest some medicines or treatment? (photos)

Sir, i am getting severe hair fall and now it looks like a scalp on my head iam soo worried about this. Im losing my confidence about my future. Only the top area of my head lossing hair remaining surface is good with thick hair. And the scalp part having weak & thin hair. Will Tugain Solution 5% gives result ?? Please suggest me something to gain my hair.

S

I understand how frustrating it is loosing hair being so young.I will recommend that you consider a treatment to reduce the speed/stop your hairline from going further back. Treatments such as Propecia/Rogaine or PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) are proven to be very effective. The use of non surgical treatments is to be continued for life and will not restore your previous hair line but will help you maintain your existing hair. Your hair loss can be genetic, stress related or a medical condition.PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is one great option. This procedure consists on getting some of your blood and putting it in a machine that will separate the different ingredients that are in the blood. From those ingredients we take the growth factors and inject them in your scalp. These growth factors will start working in your follicles enhancing your hair and reducing (and even stopping) the rate of your hair loss. If your follicles have not been dormant for too long the hair can regrow. We are here to help you look and feel good.  Best of lucks!

Chicago Hair Restoration Surgeon

Getting to the root cause of hair loss and hair loss treatment with prp and progesterone

I suggest seeing a hair loss expert to evaluate and go over your condition and provide you information about your best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

24 year old male with hair loss

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon