I will like to get a full mommy make over with breast augmentation and a BBL with fat transfer also a full liposuction. (Photo)

I have 5 natural births and left me with a lot of excess skin. Also my breast lost a lot of volume I went from a full C cup to a almost B cup I would like to go a list a full D cup if I can. Also I would really like a BBL I have never had a butt and always wanted one. I am 31 yrs old weigh 220 lbs and 5 ft 5 inches. My highest weight I have been is about 280 lbs but always been thick all my life. I would like to know if I'm a good candidate? About how much will it cost me to have all this done?

Mommy makeover

A tummy tuck will definitely benefit you tremendously. Although it is difficult to do both a tummy tuck and fat grafting to the buttocks, I have done this many times and the advantage is that the tissue that you are going to removed from your tummy can be used to harvest fat for the fact graft at the time of the tummy tuck. If you don't use it then then you are going to lose it. It does make the procedure more complicated because we have to harvest the fat 1st with liposuction and then turn you on to your tummy for the fat grafting of the buttocks and then turn you back again padding the buttocks while we do the tummy tuck. A breast augmentation can certainly be done at the same time and does not add too much extra time to the procedure.
This is likely to cost you between 10 and $15,000 including the facility and and is easy of fees as well as the breast implant fees.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I would like to get a full mommy make over with breast augmentation and a BBL with a full liposuction.

I think that liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with tummy tuck and BBL with breast augmentation can be performed together to produce a dramatic change in your appearance.  I would search for the surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at reviews and before and after pictures on that surgeon's website.

About the Mommy Makeover Procedure

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.
In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity. 

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Combined procedures

Several procedures can be combined at the same time. The advantage of combination surgery is that you will have one recovery time rather than several. However, I would like for you to consider the followings. Safety should be the paramount in your elective surgery. Please select your plastic surgeon carefully. Make sure that she/he is well-qualified and experience. Please see a board certified PS to learn more about your options.
Best wishes!

Suitable candidate for a mommy makeover.

Provided you are in good health I don't see any reason why you can have all the procedures you mention in one sitting. The gluteal augmentation combined with the abdominoplasty presents modest logistical problems but can the overcome. Depending on variables expect to pay between 15 and $20,000 for these operations.

I will like to get a full mommy makeover with breast augmentation and a BBL with fat transfer also a full liposuction.

Although you may be a good candidate for all of these procedures it may be wiser to separate the tummy tuck and BBL into two separate procedures.  There are safety limits with any procedure, and I think you will probably have a better result with fewer risks if you break up the surgery to two separate procedures.  Check first with both your primary physician and your plastic surgeon for their recommendations and heed their advice.  Costs for these procedures can vary -  I would suggest you get quotes from at least two surgeons in your area.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

I will like to get a full mommy make over with breast augmentation and a BBL with fat transfer also a full liposuction.

Based on your photos- you are a good candidate for abdominoplasty ( Tummy Tuck)-- in combination with a breast surgery. I would not recommend combining BBL when undergoing Tummy Tuck as the post-op recovery for each procedure will contradict each other. In my opinion, you will get the most immediate rewarding outcome by undergoing a Tummy Tuck and a breast surgery first.Seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person examination.

Thank you for the question and pictures. Congratulations on your weight loss thus far.  Generally speaking, it is always best to achieve long-term stable weight prior to proceeding with  body contouring surgery. Doing so, will increase the safety of the operation, will likely improve the outcome of the operation, and will decrease chances that additional surgery will become necessary subsequently. In my practice, I do not ask specific patients to achieve a specific weight prior to proceeding with tummy tuck surgery. I simply ask patients to achieve a long-term stable weight where he/she feels comfortable and does not expect significant fluctuation postoperatively.  As you know, recruiting other professionals such as personal trainers, nutritionists, physicians who specialize in weight loss concerns etc. may be helpful to you. Whether or not combination surgery should be performed (or whether the procedures should be staged) will depend on many factors, especially safety considerations. Seeking consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will  be your next/best step.

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider,  type of breast implants utilized… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites (including attached link) as well. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to mommy makeover surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover options

Dear emma,

There are a number of mommy makeover options and the goals you have stated above certainly seem reasonable.  What the best option and way to proceed will be will depend on what is important to you and understanding the pros and cons of each of the options.  One of the cornerstones of a mommy makeover is often a tummy tuck which you have not mentioned above.  From your photos it seems that a tummy tuck would be high up on the mommy makeover priority list since liposuction alone will undoubtedly result in a less than favorable appearance of your abdomen.  Discuss a tummy tuck with or without breast augmentation with your prospective plastic surgeon.  If you need a breast lift, it can be performed at the same time as well.  If these procedures are performed together it may be a bit too much to also add BBL but that will be a decision you and your plastic surgeon can decide on.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD