What Procedures do I need to achieve a natural hr glass shape. (photo)

The question I have is I am not sure which procedure I should be schedule a consultation for. I have a very Bad Keloid ( from a piercing that got infected and then keloided. )which has taken the place of my belly button. I have done lipo in the past and I did not keloid from lipo. I am just not sure If I would be a good canidiate for TT or do i need lipo?as However I have the Keloid I want removed and create an hr glass shape. aybe a enhancing my buttocks and a breast lift.

Breast Lift, Abdominoplasty & Keloid Scar Treatment

It’s difficult to tell from the images you provided but it looks like you could benefit from a Breast Lift and Abdominoplasty procedure combined with Liposuction to help you achieve your desired look. Your keloid can be removed surgically but it does not guarantee its removal permanently. Unfortunately, with keloids, they can come back. Hope this helps and best of luck!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy Tuck, Lipo and Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck procedure. A special kind of tummy tuck that I perform is called a lateral tension abdominoplasty. This will remove the loose skin and tighten your abdominal muscles. Liposuction is often done in conjuncture with this procedure which can help you get the waistline you're looking for. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Hour Glass Figure...

You are discussing several different procedures so it is really important to make a couple of consultations and discuss everything in detail with experienced plastic surgeons to see what you are a candidate for. After reviewing your photographs, you may be a great candidate for a Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and, BBL  to create the hourglass figure you desire. As for the Breast Lift, that may be able to be done at the same time.

You should schedule a consultation with a Board Certified PS at which time the surgeon can examine you and determine what procedure would best benefit you. You don;t have to decide this yourself beforehand . Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Tummy tuck and bbl

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Liposuction can further contour your waistline and a BBL can result in an hourglass shape.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Just see a plastic surgeon

You dont have to schedule a specific surgical consultation, when you come in, the surgeon will listen to you, examine you and tell you what can be done. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Hour Glass Silhouette

Thank you for your question and photographs.

To get that “hour glass” silhouette, taking a more natural approach (using your own body fat vs implants) I would recommend you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for a Brazilian butt lift and a breast lift. When performing a Brazilian butt lift, fat is harvested (liposuctioned) from areas on the body and reinjected into the buttocks, if you have enough fat pockets you can also get the fat reinjected into your hips aswell. When I perform a Brazilian butt lift, I will perform a full body evaluation to make sure the patient is a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks and/or hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I then re-inject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Good luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

To get an hourglass figure?

Your photos show that you have a modest amount of redundant skin and adipose tissue on your tummy. The degree of "lordosis" which is curved spine suggests that you also have muscle laxity. There is a keloid scar under your navel. Would this be from a prior surgery/laparoscopy?
You should benefit from a tummy tuck in which skin is removed, excess adipose tissue is reduced with liposuction and the tummy muscles are tightened to produce a flatter tummy and restore the proper spinal shape. One word of caution however is in order: if you are prone to keloid scars, then you may developed these after a tummy tuck as well. Be sure to consult a Board Certified plastic surgeon who can counsel you regarding the optimum method for addressing your concerns.

Tad Grenga, MD, FACS
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

What Procedures do I need to achieve a natural hr glass shape.

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is perfectly fine to not know exactly which procedure or procedures will help you achieve your goals for your body prior to a consultation.  Select a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in breast and body contouring.  Let the receptionist or patient care coordinator know your concerns, and she will be able to schedule you for the right amount of time to talk to your plastic surgeon.  From there, the doctor will examine you and together you will develop a personalized treatment plan based on your physical history, and concerns regarding your body.  From the photos alone, it looks like you might be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with some liposuction for additional body contouring, and a breast augmentation with breast lift.  Keep in mind, it is possible that you will form a keloid scar again with a tummy tuck or breast lift, so you need to weigh this risk.  Best of luck to you.

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon