What procedure/s do I need to acheive an hourglass shape and remove my keloid on my navel? (Photo)
New York, NY
7 months ago
The question I have is I am not sure which procedure I should be schedule a consultation for. I have a Keloid on my belly button. I have done lipo in the past however, the keloid is NOT a result of Lipo it is the result of getting a piercing & it got infected. What procedure do you recommend to obtain, an hr glass shape & remove the keloid. What procedure/s would I get to achieve that? lipo/TT or both & maybe BBL. What is the difference of Liposculpure and Lipo? Wht Surgery do you suggests?
Doctor Answers 2
What procedure/s do I need to acheive an hourglass shape and remove my keloid on my navel?
I would recommend a Brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.
Getting the best possible figure
Thank you for asking about your surgery.
- Your best approach is probably liposuction around your torso -
- And if your stomach is bulging from having had children, a tummy tuck.
- When you schedule your consultation, be sure it is with a plastic surgeon -
- And tell them you want the surgeon's opinion but you are considering liposuction and possiby a tummy tuck and BBL.
- The keloid can be removed but keloids can return - discuss ways to prevent this with your surgeon.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.