What procedure/s do I need to acheive an hourglass shape and remove my keloid on my navel? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 2
What procedure/s do I need to acheive an hourglass shape and remove my keloid on my navel?
Getting the best possible figure
- Your best approach is probably liposuction around your torso -
- And if your stomach is bulging from having had children, a tummy tuck.
- When you schedule your consultation, be sure it is with a plastic surgeon -
- And tell them you want the surgeon's opinion but you are considering liposuction and possiby a tummy tuck and BBL.
- The keloid can be removed but keloids can return - discuss ways to prevent this with your surgeon.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.