Can you do payments on a BBL? Any recommendations for doctors in the D.C., Maryland, Virginia?

Carefirst and BBL

Carefirst offers all my qualified patients financing. See a board certified plastic surgeon who does a ton of BBLs, operates at a certified facility and ask her (or him) ; how many Brazilian butt lifts did you do this year. Don't settle for vague answers and you'll be in good hands. 

Also go to Facebook and attend live interviews on the subject, like the one today.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Payment Plans

Thank you for your question. Many offices work with financing companies. We work with CareCredit which is a common one. I would inquire when you seek your consultation. It's important to seek an expert. Best wishes. 

Leonard Lu, MD

BBL and payments

Many surgeon's offices work with companies that allow patients to finance their surgery.  Best to ask around in your community.

Similar to many offices, we use Care Credit at the Naderi Center and have offices in Chevy Chase, MD and Herndon, VA. Happy to see you for formal consultation. 

Most practices will offer some type of payment plan. One of the most common ones offered is Care Credit and you can easily apply on their website. Some offices may also require you to put a down payment down to hold your date then require everything to be paid in full by a certain time prior to your surgery. It is best to ask these questions during your consultation as every office has different policies. In regards to locating a qualified surgeon, I would recommend taking a look on the ASPS website. Best of luck in your endeavors.

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon