Is lipo and bbl realistic for me to obtain my wish pic body? (Photo)

I'm a 43 year-old mom of 2. I've always had thick thighs but always had a flat butt with cellulite. I am not looking to have a video vixen body but I would like a round, full heart butt, a smaller waist and a flat stomach. I prefer to have tumescent lipo opposed to a TT, but I don't know if that's realistic. I've been seeking a plastic surgeon in the Washington, DC area but it doesn't seem to be popular here so I'm willing to travel. Any advice/recommendations will be appreciated.

Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and BBL

Thank you for your photos, It is a pleasure to answer your question. In my experience I would recommend you a full tummy tuck with liposuction. The Tummy Tuck flattens the abdomen by removing extra fat and skin, and tightening muscles in your abdominal wall. Tummy tuck is often performed after pregnancy or weight loss, when the skin has become stretched or saggy. It is the most effective procedure for men and women to get a flat stomach. 
Brazilian butt lift (BBL) uses a person's own fat to naturally augment and shape the buttocks. A board certified plastic surgeon first performs liposuction to remove fat from other areas of the body (stomach, hips, back, flanks and thighs), then transfers that fat to the buttocks giving them a nice look. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Cali Plastic Surgeon

Is lipo and bbl realistic for me to obtain my wish pic body?

Liposuction and BBL combined with tummy tuck would likely yield your best result.

Beverly Hills, CA

From looking at your photos, I do not think your wish pic is realistic with just liposuction and a BBL. You have loose excess skin over our abdomen that would not tighten on its own after liposuction, so even though you would be left with a smaller waistline, your skin would hang and keep you from looking like your wish pic. Also, a BBL does not take cellulite away. The fat is injected below your superficial fat, leaving the cellulite like it is currently. Cellulite is in the superficial fat. Therefore, after a BBL you would not have a smooth butt. Also, it appears from the photos that your body frame is larger than the wish photos. All of your wish pics appear to be very petite (small waist and upper back frame). I think that you could still have a nice improvement with liposuction and a BBL (and I recommend a tummy tuck at some point...doesn't necessarily have to be at the same time as the BBL). I just don't think you will look like your wish photos.

First, I perform BBL's all the time. I think you have to be realistic in your results.  You look heavier than some of the wish pictures with probably a fair amount of visceral fat( internal) that can not be treated by BBL.  I do think that you can have a nice result and you likely will need a tummy tuck as you have loose abdominal skin already that hangs.

BBL in Virginia

Hi there

Thanks for the question.  I think with your expectations you can achieve a dramatic result with a BBL.  I believe you are not going to be happy with just liposuction, and are going to require a full tummy tuck.  You have too much loose skin and it will look worse if you don't have a tummy tuck.  I would perform a full tummy tuck and a BBL.  We do lots of BBL in Atlanta, so that is always an option.

Good Luck

Best procedures for you! some advices:

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

In this regard i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Hi, Merry Christmas, in order to get good results you will need to have a Tummy Tuck due to the amount of skin that will be remaining, about your waist, you can have very good results too. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Brazalian buttock lift, body contouring, locating a plastic surgeon

Dear Ms. Pat22405,

Thank you for your story, questions and photos.

Based on your history (pregnancy resulting in starching skin an muscles), your photos(showing stretched skin, excess lower abdominal fat and love handles)the "best" result would include a abdominoplasty (tightens muscle and removes excess skin and fat) and liposuction of the flanks, back and specific areas around your buttock.
We all have internal fat (which can't be liposuctioned) and external fat (that can be liposuctioned). Thus to get the shape in your model photos you will need to loose weight.

I am sure you can find a experienced Plastic Surgeon in your area. I would strongly advise to have your surgery within driving distance of your home.
1) pre and post operative appointments
2) what happens if you have a intra operative or post operative complication?
3)What if you need a revision?
4)it's best not to fly for several weeks after surgery (pain, blood clots, etc).
5)please go to the following websites and make several appointments with experienced Plastic Surgeons who are Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

My best wishes,
Dr. R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery

Are lipo and BBL realistic ?

A review of your photos suggests that much of your desires, flatter abdomen and more curvaceous buttocks can be accomplished. Whereas you prefer tumescent lipo the muscle wall of the photos give the impression, with lipo alone won't give you what you want. Also, the dimpling, ie. cellulite is not fully corrected.
Before this can be a treatment plan, a hands on assessment would be necessary. Google online, there are several Board Certified Plastic SURGEONS who perform BBL's in your area.