Dr. Hassan and Tummy Tucks?

So my journey is beginning and I'm researching DR.HASSAN.. I'm having a hard time finishing reviews on his TT, I want to see how low the incision is and if he's able to give ,e that sculpt I'm wanting along with it... I hope I can find some answers I want to get this ball on the roll!

#Tummytuck #plasticsurgery #abdominoplasty

Hello, chapter30, It's great you're doing your research on plastic surgeon credentials. In general what to look for are the following:  *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle  At our office here at CARE, we're very pleased to offer multiple financing options including CARE Credit and Alphaeon Credit. Plasticsurgery.org is also an excellent resource to view average pricing by geographic locale. Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person.  Best of luck to you, Brian Coan, MD, FACS  CARE Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Due diligence

Dear Virginian,    I applaud your due diligence in searching your tummy tuck plastic surgeon. This is critical, because not all results are the same, due to the fact that experience, skills and aesthetic eye are of paramount importance for good and safe outcome.    In today's hyper tech world and the dominance of the internet, you should be able to see many before and after pictures in the photo gallery, that will help you to form an opinion ,  trust and comfort level with the surgeon, that hopefully will be able to deliver a good result.   If you can't see enough pictures or read enough reviews on a surgeon, there is a problem and you should look elsewhere... It is very important, for your peace of mind,  that you check the before and after pictures of tummy tuck in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with flat stomach, low scar and nice belly button. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                                 Best of luck,                                                    Dr Widder