Dr. Hassan and Tummy Tucks?

So my journey is beginning and I'm researching DR.HASSAN.. I'm having a hard time finishing reviews on his TT, I want to see how low the incision is and if he's able to give ,e that sculpt I'm wanting along with it... I hope I can find some answers I want to get this ball on the roll!

Due diligence

Dear Virginian,    I applaud your due diligence in searching your tummy tuck plastic surgeon. This is critical, because not all results are the same, due to the fact that experience, skills and aesthetic eye are of paramount importance for good and safe outcome.    In today's hyper tech world and the dominance of the internet, you should be able to see many before and after pictures in the photo gallery, that will help you to form an opinion ,  trust and comfort level with the surgeon, that hopefully will be able to deliver a good result.   If you can't see enough pictures or read enough reviews on a surgeon, there is a problem and you should look elsewhere... It is very important, for your peace of mind,  that you check the before and after pictures of tummy tuck in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with flat stomach, low scar and nice belly button. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                                 Best of luck,                                                    Dr Widder

Due diligence

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}