Am I a good candidate for BBL and TT? (photos)

1) Am I a good candidate for BBL and TT? 2) Would I need a traditional tt, extended or belt tt? 3) How many cc could I get transferred with the BBL?

Tummy Tuck

It's my pleasure to answer your question. 
You are a candidate for the traditional Tummy Tuck Surgery and Brazilian Butt Lift.
Dr. Aramis VegaPlastic Surgeon

BBL and TT?

Thanks for the photos.  You need a face to face examination however you have several options.  These may partly be determined by your need to have only one anesthesia(combining the procedures) or if you'd rather separate them (lipo and BBL first) to ease your recovery and avoid early pressure on your grafted buttocks.  I definitely would be thinking of an extended tummy tuck which in my office includes an extension of your incisions into the flank areas for an additional several inches.  Tightening of your skin and muscles should provide a dramatic improvement.  Fat harvest and injection can be done at the same time (if you're medically cleared for a 5 hour procedure) but it's near impossible to avoid pressure on your buttocks grafts during a simultaneous recovery.  Meet with a couple of ABPS Bd Certified surgeons to discuss your options and be examined face to face. Good luck and best wishes, Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Tummy tuck and BBL candidate

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on your photos and asuming you´re healthy, you appear to be a great candidate for an extended tummy tuck procedure to get rid of the excess skin and fat from the abdomen and to restore the weakened abdominal wall, giving a firmer and smoother appearance. We can then add lipocution to your flanks and back and then use the fat for a brazilian butt lift. Combination procedures are safe and very effective in the right hands.  The surgeon HAS to be an expert in EACH procedure and must have a lot of experience in performing combination procedures and can minimize the operative time. You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

You will benefit from Tummy Tuck , Buttock Fat Fill and Liposuction of Flanks

Hi. You will benefit from a Full Tummy Tuck and Liposuction of the sides. This fat can be used to augment the buttock by a Buttock Fat Fill procedure but I would prefer to do it in 2 stages rather than one.

Am I a good candidate for BBL and TT?

After viewing your photos, I feel you would be a good candidate for an extended TT.   An extended TT adds a vertical incision along the abdominal wall in addition to the traditional horizontal incision on the lower portion of the abdomen.    This will allow for maximum skin removal and contouring in the upper portion of your abdomen as well.  Also, your posterior photos show low positioning of your buttocks.  You may benefit from a lower body lift with the TT procedure which would restore your buttocks to a more natural anatomic position.   Fat transfer can also be done at that time.  Weight loss has profound effects on tissue and positioning of the tissue.   I always want to restore natural positioning prior to augmentation.  I recommend seeing at least 1 board certified plastic surgeon who has significant experience doing these kinds of procedures.   Experience is paramount for your success.Hope this helps.

Yes you can!

I would say belt lipectomy with use of the usually discarded posterior tissue to auto augment the buttock area. This procedure takes about 4-5 hours and you most often go home with drain tubes for 1 week. There are of course several options but I think this makes the most sense to me. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for consultation. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for BBL and TT?

Based on the photos, and not knowing your medical history, I would suggest an extended tummy tuck with a BBL. This will create a flatter abdomen by removing excess skin and fat. I would also suggest back and flank liposuction. That fat would obviously be used in conjunction with the abdominal fat to augment the buttocks. Again, an in person exam is needed to discuss the risks and benefits of the combination procedure. Good luck!

Tummy tuck w/ BBL

Hello and thank you for your question. I will write this with the disclaimer, that truly the best assessment for you would be an in-person examination to assess your tissue laxity.  Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  You could also have BBL at the same time which would help your posterior flank shape also.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Tummy tuck and butt augmentation

Dear Julie,  Thanks for submitting your pictures.  From observing your pictures you are an excellent candidate for tummy tuck and butt augmentation.  Since you have significant skin and muscle laxity of your abdomen, only full tummy tuck will give you a beautiful result which includes flat stomach due to muscles tightening, tight and youthful skin, low scar and nice belly button. Any compromise in the extensiveness of the procedure will result in unhappy result which will require corrective procedures later on.  In regard to butt augmentation, I can tell you that BBL is a total waste of your time and money. That is because the fat disappears completely or almost completely in few months or even sooner. I have seen it on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants surgery after their big disappointment from the BBL that was done by other surgeons. Another scary factor is the multiple reports of death from the procedure due to fat injection to veins, which can result in fatal pulmonary fat embolism.  For butt augmentation, your best option is butt implants because they do not disappear and when done by expert, result in very attractive and natural looking butt. I have done butt implants surgery on well over 500 patients , with the overwhelming majority of them totally delighted.   Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of tummy tuck surgery and butt implants surgery in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive. lso, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                       Best of luck,                                         Dr Widder

You would need to be examined to be certain of the type of TT needed as well as determining the amount of donor fat you would have available for the BBL. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL, as well as doing combined TT and BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD