Wound separating after breast lift (lollipop) with implants? (Photo)

I'm 3 weeks & 3 days post op, I seem to be healing fine but kind of worried about my scars potentially seperating? I seen a nurse at my 2 week post op since my PS wasn't there and she didn't seem concerned but they seem to be getting a little wider. They're not weeping, I've been keeping it clean with peroxide once after shower and polypsporin. I have a follow up on the 12th but just want to make sure I shouldn't see my PS before that? Been using polysporin over a week, should I stop?

Wound separating after breast lift (lollipop) with implants?

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. Hugs!

Scars after Breast lift

Looking at your photos your incisions appear to be healing without any problems . If there aren't any openings the neosporin is not necessary and could potentially cause a rash. Discuss this with your surgeon

Joanne Lopes, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Scars

Continued local wound care looks like it should be fine until you see your surgeon next. The scars go through changes for many  months after surgery.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Breast lift and implant

Basically looks like you are healing fairly well. It will be 3-6 months before your scars are mature. Continue following your surgeon's scar care directions. Good luck.

Incinsion healed?

Based solely on the photos, your incisions look completely healed. I am not seeing any wound separation.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about final results. 
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Scar widenning

From your photograph, it would be my opinion, that on the right side the wound had separated a little bit and then healed over with the outside layer of skin. In time, this may be fine, but if not, and the scar is wider than you would like, it could easily be revised several months later. With intact skin is usually not necessary for my patients to treat with peroxide or bacitracin. Consult with your chosen plastic surgeon is recommended. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS