Syringoma or Milia? (photo)

I have been looking stuff up online and i think it could be syringoma or milia . Could someone help me out please. Im 18 and it has been there for a couple years now.

Lower Lid Bumps

Hi alchess98,Thanks for your question and photo. The picture is somewhat blurry but I can appreciate what appear to be either  milia or papillomas on your right lower lid.  Either of these conditions respond nicely to a simple excision. However, without a clearer picture, I can't comment much further. I would recommend an in-person evaluation with a skilled eyelid specialist in your area. Good luck!

Bump on eyelid

The photograph is not quiet zoomed in enough to diagnose for sure, but it appears to be cystic which means it can easily be removed as an in office procedure.

Byron A. Long, MD
Marietta Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid bumps

The photographs are insufficient to comment about this condition.  It is possible that these are meibomian glad cysts and would require excision.  Syringoma, sweat gland cysts, can be treated with CO2 laser ablation.

Richard O. Gregory, MD