Could sun exposure damage my rhinoplasty?

So I went out to go to work, the weather was so hot and my car went off, I had to walk and the sun exposed in my nose directly, it's been one month since I had my surgery, I'm so concern that this sun exposure will affect on the results of the rhinoplasty so could you please answer about the consequences?

Effect of Sun Exposure to Rhinoplasty Result

Hi Linda.A,
While sun exposure will not have any effect on the result of a rhinoplasty procedure, it is always best to avoid sun exposure without sun block.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sun exposure and rhinoplasty

Sun exposure will not "ruin" your result, but the skin is likely sensitive to the sun and might burn easily.  Best of luck.

Sun exposure

It has been a month so there should not be any problem but next time you can use sun screen 50+ SPF. Also please be in touch with your doctor.Kind regards..