Do you think that my hair will ever regrow equally, and will these hairs eventually even out?

I have gone through 4 surgeries, went through a divorce, but over the past 6 months on the right side, , has been shedding, and has got tremendously thin. The Dr said it was telogen effluvium. No one can notice the thinning except for me, especially when i get out of the shower. Anyways, I started minoxidil to fasten the process of regrowing . Have been taking biotin/nirozal , the minoxidil made the thinning horrifying, and much worst than ever before. However, I do see small hairs coming in,

Getting to the root cause of hair loss and hair loss treatment with prp and progesterone

I suggest seeing a hair loss expert to evaluate and go over your condition and provide you information about your best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer