How can I lift my breast without surgery? Is there laser treatments or others not so invasive?

Breast Lift

Thank you for your question about Breast Lift.

I don't know of any noninvasive options.  Lotions, creams or lasers do not work for lifting breasts.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have Breast Lift Surgery.

Unfortunately, there are currently no proven alternatives to surgical breast enhancement procedures.

Although there are plenty of pills and creams out there that claim to offer similar results to a surgical breast lift or augmentation, unfortunately, none of these options have been proven to be effective. Currently, a surgical procedure is the only method available that can change the position of your breasts, resulting in a lifted, firmer appearance. If you’re considering a breast lift, be sure to work with a reputable board-certified plastic surgeon.

Breast lift

Thank you for you question. Unfortunately there are no creams or lasers that can provide for an adequate breast lift. A breast lift (mastopexy) would be needed to lift your present breast volume and tighten the skin. Various mastopexy patterns exist so I recommend a proper consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is to explore all possible options that best suit you. Best of luck. James Lee

James Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Only a Lift Will Lift Breasts

Unfortunately there are no effective and significant ways to lift your breasts without surgery. 
Save your money on everything else.

Breast lift without surgery

Unfortunately, a surgical breast lift is the only way to lift the breast as far as I know.  Best of luck.

Non surgical breast lift

The only way to lift breasts is surgical.  I think you have to understand the difference between a procedure which deals with skin and subcutaneous tissue versus one dealing with major organs.  Breast lift is an ambulatory procedure with a 1-2 week initial recovery period. 

There are no procedures to lift the breasts without surgery

Thank you for your question, but, unfortunately, there are no treatments, creams, lasers, etc. that will give you any kind of a breast lift without surgery.  You can spend a lot of time and money getting things done but you will not get any kind of a lift without actually lifting the breast with a breast lift surgery.  A breast lift is not all that 'invasive' and most patients have very little pain with a lift.  Good luck and don't fall for any gimmicks!

James McMahan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon