Left double bubble right not dropping. Bad surgical job? What are the ways to fix it for long term results?

I am beyond confused! 4 months ago i had my breast done and the left has a slight double bubble and my right will not drop and is a lot more firm than my left. i got 550cc silicone implants. This sound like a bad job done for both to be messed up. Or are they just not right for my body and my body is rejecting them.

Results

I am so sorry that you are experiencing less than stellar results. It appears as if you have two separate issues going on. For now, wait. I know it's frustrating, but you want to wait at least 6 months before assessing your final results. At which point, speak with your surgeon as to his or her recommendation for fixing your issues. If you no longer trust your surgeon, get a second opinion from another board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below). Best, Dr. Nazarian

I'm sorry for your frustration during the post-op period.  There does appear to be two separate issues going on with the right versus the left.  Typically, it does take some time (~6 months) for the implants to settle.  I would not recomeend doing any revisional surgery at this time.  However, I would have close follow up with your plastic surgeon to ask what his or her methods are for dealing with an early capsular contracture.  With time and certain treatment options, many of us have had success improving these early contractures.

4 months post op

Thank you for the question and photos. I recommend that you ask your Plastic surgeon to examine you and discuss options. You may have more than one issue and it would be impossible to speculate without seeing you in person. All the best

Implant not dropping

Hello, if you have found that one implant is not dropping as expected, I would suggest contacting your surgeon for a followup appointment.  There are treatment options.

Breast Augmentation Concerns

Reviewing with your plastic surgeon your concerns may help to relieve some of your frustration. They will be able to make recommendations for your care..It is not always possible to predict how someone is going to heal  after surgery even when the procedure is performed correctly. Implants do take time to position themselves . Needless to say there is always the possibility of a revision with any cosmetic procedure.

Joanne Lopes, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Implant issue

I would say that for some reason you implant did not come down and hard to see the double bubble issue.  A revision is likely necessary.

Issues after breast augmentation

There are definitely some issues and its unlikely your result will change much at this point. Discuss with your plastic surgeon or get a face to face second opinion.

Breast implants

At 4 months, an evaluation with a/your plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options. There may be several issues at work that need to be addressed.

Left double bubble right not dropping. Bad surgical job? What are the ways to fix it for long term results? (Photo)

Appears as serious issues occurred. Best to seek only in person second opinions at this time.>>>>>>>>>>> 

Displeased with your result

Sorry for your frustration with your result.  There are different reasons- many of which not the fault of the surgeon or patient - why a result can be unsatisfactory.  Your body isn't "rejecting" the implants.  Rejection occurs when the host immune system attacks new tissue.  That does not typically happen with implants.  Obviously you should convey your concerns to your surgeon. 

Although there is no substitute for an in-person examination, from your photos is appears that you may have a double bubble deformity on the right wherein the implant position has slipped lower than the breast gland.  In the left breast you may have developed an early capsular contracture wherein the implant is displaced upward.  Preoperative photos as well as photos from earlier in your recovery would be somewhat helpful in piecing things together.  Although I typically advise patients to wait 6 months before assessing the final result, it would appear that you would require revision surgery to correct the aesthetics of your breasts.

I am sorry to hear about your frustration.  I hope you can find some solace in knowing that things can be corrected with revision surgery.