Is there anything I can do to help my right implant descent? (Photo)

I had My MM surgery on 9/16 and My doctor confirmed that My right breast was a little higher than the left on My last apt. He didn't give me any instructions on what to do because I was actually there to have a seroma checked out and aspirated, so I understand him focusing on the seroma not the breast. He did say that it will keep going down with more time. I'm worried it will not look like My left which has a better shape and is firmer. I want to help in any way I can, if possible.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Mommy make-over - one implant won't come down

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Your concern is understandable -
  • Implants under the muscle always cause this concern
  • One side always moves down first.
  • And a small number of implants do no a revision to get them in place.
  • My patients have found it helpful to go braless - gravity pulls the implant down.
  • Ask your surgeon if you should try this - and if not, ask what he does recommend for you.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling?

Thank you for your question. You are still early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Breast Asymmetry After a Mommy Makeover

#Healing will continue for 2-3 months following your #Augmentation or #AugmentationMastopexy procedure. There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation will be abnormal. Scars will also be changing.

But, it can be up to one year see your final result. Your doctor may require you to move or massage the implants within the breast pockets during the #postoperative period. #Textured implants do not require breast massage. You will be informed about this at your post-operative visit. 
Also, the two breasts commonly heal quite differently so #assymetry is not unusual. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete #healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.