I want smaller, perkier, and cleavage. I had surgery about a week ago. (Photo)

I have 421 mod plus, I don't like that the boobs poke out to the sides without any cleavage. I really wanted perky with cleavage and placed higher on my chest. Right now my back hurts with my size and my ribs are hurting and bruised. I feel like my boobs are way to heavy for what I'm comfortable with. Would i get what I want if I just get a 375 HP or 400HP?

I want smaller, perkier, and cleavage. I had surgery about a week ago.

I'm sorry to hear about the anxiety you are experiencing after breast surgery. Given that you are very “fresh” out of surgery, it is quite likely that you are experiencing significant “emotional ups and downs” unnecessarily. In other words, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed; your breasts will undoubtedly change over the course of the next several weeks/months. Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change. Do your best to stay emotionally even keeled and continue close followup with your plastic surgeon (who will be your best resource for accurate assessment, advice, and meaningful reassurance). Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.

Subfascial placement

You got implants under the muscle, which is a correct technique like subfascial is; however the insertion of the pectoralis muscle is a barrier impeding the tight and close to each other cleavage that you, like most patients, wish. In other words, in the submuscular location the results are as good as in the subfascial technique, however the submuscular location makes impossible such cleavages as shown in the wish pic; for such close cleavage the only option is the subfascial, and I strongly recommend anatomical shaped and cohesive gel macrotextured implants of the latest generarion.

Alejandro Nogueira, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Implants early post-op

You are early post-op and still swollen. Give them time to heal and then reassess.Best of luck with your results.

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about final results with only 1 week post op.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

What size will I be

In my experience, going down just 30 or so cc is 1 ounce weight and you would probably not even feel that as being any different. It takes usually at least 100 mL difference in breast implant size to make a noticeable difference either in a photograph or in real life. By going down in base diameter you can get a little bit wider cleavage unless you are suffering from a synmastia in which both breast pockets communicate across the sternum. I recommend you see your plastic surgeon to discuss. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS