I had breast reduction and lift 5 weeks ago. Still very tight and sore. (Photo)

I was a 42DD I asked to be a C today I was told a maybe a B... they have not formed/fallen and look like A .. I'm so upset do I still stand a chance with them forming or is this how they will stay!

Breast reduction and lift 5 wks ago, still sore and tight

It is normal to still be a little sore and good that you feel tight. You still seem to have quite a bit of bruising for 5 wks post-op. You also look like you still have a good volume of breast tissue. It may take another 2 months before you start to look "normal" to yourself. A breast reduction is quite a change in your body and many people have some early concerns about size. Give it some time and keep in contact with your plastic surgeon. I think you will eventually be fine with your new look.

Breast reduction

You are fairly early in the post-op period and it may take a bit longer for things to settle down. Best of luck.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
1 month after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD