I need help. How much does it cost to get my butt and breasts done? (photos)

Hi my name is nyra i need help asap bad please i like to see if yall take Medicaid i love my body but i need more work done i like to see how much it cost to get my butt & boobs done and i live in Virginia beach Virginia and im 26 with no kids i need help please show me a good place to go?

How much does it cost to get your breasts done?

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Breast Surgery

Thank you for your question and for your photograph. The procedures that you are interested in are considered cosmetic. Because of this they will not be covered by insurance.

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the prodcedures at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL and breasts

The procedures you request are not covered by insurance and you will have to pay the surgeon in advance of them.  Good luck.

Surgery Costs

Hello and thank you for your question!  I strongly advise you begin looking for a surgeon for a consultation that you feel most connected with.  There are many factors involved in choosing your surgeon.  It may even require visiting 2 or 3 surgeons before you decide.  Also, keep in mind that some practices may book their surgery schedules 2 or 3 months in advance.  It is best to go in for an in-person evaluation and be examined by a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in your procedure of interest to attain a cost.  Best of luck to you!

Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS
Maitland Plastic Surgeon

BBL and breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. Cost of these surgeries depends on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast and buttock enhancement

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and review of your medical history to determine whether you are a good candidate to undergo elective cosmetic surgery. To enhance your breasts, I would recommend a breast augmentation to add volume and projection. In regards to your buttocks, it doesn’t appear that you have enough fat to undergo a Brazilian butt lift (fat grafting to the buttocks) so I would recommend buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift and will help add volume and projection in the buttock area. The surgeon will write up an estimate for these procedures during your consultation, insurance will not cover this because it is elective cosmetic surgery and not medically necessary but there are financing options available that you can apply for.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon