What can be done to fix the asymmetry of my nostrils and lip? (Photo)

I am very happy with the left side of my face and often feel that the right side is a completely different person in photos of that angle. On my right side (left if facing me) the nostril sits higher and creates extra space between my lip and nose on that side. Is there something that can be done to drop that side down or to make it match the shape and position of the left side? (My left, your right)

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Nasal Assymetry

Thank you for your question. In all my years of performing rhinoplasty I have never seen a nose that is perfectly symmetrical. In utero. You may benefit from moving the right nostril down via a procedure called a Weir excision, but this can be challenging. I highly recommend that you seek the advice of a double board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon.

Roberto E. Garcia, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

What can be done to fix the asymmetry of my nostrils and lip

I would see a board certified plastic surgeon for a complete evaluation, measurements, X-Rays of the facial skeleton and imaging. I would want to r/o a skeletal asymmetry that is causing the nasal appearance before using soft tissue to make the appearance more symmetrical. Good luck. 

Robert Graper, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric Face

Thank you for your question. Faces are typically not symmetrical. The different sides of the face act like fraternal twins, not identical twins. One side is typically wider then the other. Symmetrizing your nostrils you will have a permanent visible scar at the base of your nose. Scars are permanent and visible. You would need to come in for a physical examination to determine if you're a candidate for surgery. I hope you find this information useful. 

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Facial asymmetry

danebellangel, your L side is lower and wider than your R side; I see this all the time and in general do not recommend intervention. Perhaps a bit of filler to your R upper lip but don't expect miracles. Everyone is like this some what.

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon