I have dull, lifeless, roundish eyes. Can I get both lateral and medial canthopexy for my "depressed" eyes? (Photo)

Hello I'm a 23 year old Asian female; my issues are my eyes. When my eyes are resting I look very lifeless/glassy and sad. I had always been very displeased with how my eyes look, and I'm wondering would I benefit from a later or medial canthopexy? If not, what would be the best route surgical route for me? I have provided photos of my eyes when relaxed from all angles, and one photo of my eye when I squint it slightly.** (as well as photos of what kind of results I would like)**

Medial and Lateral Canthopexy for Depressed Eyes

Medial and Lateral Canthopexies can change the shape of the eye.
Eyelashes, eyebrows and the color of the iris have a great influence in adding life to the eye.
Please use this information when consulting in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Asian Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your post and your thorough collection of photos.  It looks like you have a pretty clear understanding of what you are hoping to achieve with Asian blepharoplasty.  The best first step would be to set up a consultation with a board certified oculoplastic surgeon to discuss the best surgical approach.  Make sure to ask if they have experience with Asian eyelids and if they feel comfortable treating your case.  It is important to be on the same page and to see if your surgeon can provide you with the goals you hope to achieve.  There are several great surgeons in the Baltimore area.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon