Still deformed or will it settle in time?

this is almost 3 months post op on a revision done in december on a breast augmentation done on july 3rd 2015. I am still having issues now with my left side still with double bubble. I don't understand why i can not just have normal looking implants. the indention is so obvious i hate being naked. should i just give up or are there ways to make them settle or a strap i could buy. I'm just over this failure all together.

Still deformed or will it settle in time? (photos)

You should definitely give this more time.  Keep in close contact with your plastic surgeon.  Hopefully, over the next 9 months, the tissues will continue to stretch allowing the implant to achieve a better position.  Best of luck.

Revision of Double-Bubble

These can be difficult cases to treat.  I notice that you have what looks like a peri-areolar scar.  For inframammary fold asymmetry sometimes using an inframammary incision and creating capsular boundaries can help improve the definition of the fold.  You may also have some muscle asymmetry on the right affecting the lower border.  For cases in which you want a corrected IMF to "stick" more you can consider discussing straps and reinforcing external compressive devices with your PS.  Overall I would wait 4-6 months before making any definitive determinations and plans. 

John Y.S. Kim, MD, FACS

Breast issue

It would be nice to see the very first preop photos. If your breast was very small with a very high fold, this might have been part of the problem. Hard to say.

What I am missing are before any surgery posted photos!? I must assume you were very asymmetrical? Please post these before so we can compare to comment correctly!